I’m not sure how it happens, but cardboard boxes just seem to accumulate, don’t they? If you’re like me and hold on to them, you know “just in case”, here are 10 DIY decor ideas that will free up some of that precious storage space all that cardboard has been taking up!
1. DIY Cardboard Cloud Bookshelf
2. DIY Cardboard Tube Wall Light
3. DIY Cardboard Catch-all Office Organizer
4. DIY Geometric Cardboard Wall Caddy
5. DIY Modern Cardboard Pendant Light
6. DIY Cardboard Tube Wall Art
7. DIY Cardboard Mosaic Wall Art
9. DIY Floating Cardboard Wall Shelves
10. DIY Fabric-Covered Cardboard Storage Totes
Psst: Be sure to check out our roundup of cardboard projects just for kids!
Wow! I didn’t even imagined how cardboard can be such a useful thing. Thanks for these ideas! Keep it up DIY????????????????
Amazing!!! Thank you so much!
not to good:(
looking for something better!