Today we take a little trip around the world. I've round-up 10 delicious summer dishes, all of which work well as sides to a collective 'global' spread, a complex mix of textures and tastes, bound to entice guests.
Fire up the barbecue, get some drinks on ice and indulge in a little bit of global fusion.
1. Mexican Chipotle Elote via The Chubby Vegetarian
2. Greek Lamb Meatball Salad via Body And Soul
3. English Pea Salad via Katie At The Kitchen Door
4. Vietnamese Bun Cha via Minimally Invasive
5. Spanish Fisherman's Paella via Saveur
6. Indian Carrot Pachadi via Epicurious
7. Thai Summer Rolls via Fannetastic Food
8. Turkish Dolmades via Eat.Live.Travel.Write
9. French Salad Niçoise via Bonnetable (Translated Link)
10. South African Cape Malay Pickled Fish via Martha Stewart