As father of a toddler and baby I'm always looking for fun and interesting ways to make food and cooking more appealing to them. I've found that involving them in these fun exercises has lead to them expressing more interest in our daily meal planning and preparation.
Below are 10 fun, easy food craft projects to tackle with your little ones, a mix of healthy fruit and snacks, with a couple sweet tooth selections added in for fun.
1. Flower Power Eggs – Bell Pepper Ring Molds for Sunny Side Up Eggs! via Apron Springs Blog
2. Healthy Snack Idea: Apple Umbrella via Cute Food For Kids?
3. Carrot Patches via Spoonful
4. Snack Pack Puppets via Parents
5. Bear Nutella Sandwich via Cute Food For Kids?
6. Very Hungry Catepillars via Little Food Junction
7. Five Minute Owl Muffins via Small Roar
8. Mad Scientist Treats via Random Thoughts Of a Supermom!
9. Mini Taco Cookies via SHEKNOWS
10. Rice Krispie Bar—Halloween Ghosts via The Idea Room