I've always been deeply attracted to gallery walls. Their presence in a home immediately draws me in; the artwork an extension and reflection of a home's inhabitants. Big or small, no home should be without at least one and I've rounded up a few to provide you with a bit of inspiration in planning your own.
Whether your tastes span Eclectic to Scandinavian, there is something for everyone.
1. Joe Schmelzer and a fine day via Desire to Inspire
3. A gallery vignette photographed by Heidi Lerkenfeldt for Elle Decoration via SF Girl by the Bay
4. Stolkholm via Punt
5. Susanna Vento via Scandinavian Deko
6. Modern living in an old space via Ikea Live
7. Natural History via Curate this Space
8. Cottage Style Kitchen on a Budget via Southern Living
9. Marcus Hay's Home in Ideat Magazine via Fluff 'n Stuff
10. Creative Walls via The Women's Room