Nothing sets a mood like lighting, and depending on the creative flair behind said lighting, that mood can be anything from fun and funky to blissfully romantic. Here are 10- no, 11!- creative tea light holders to get you in the creative mood. 1. Paper cut tea light covers, from Minieco. This, like others in this roundup, should use battery-operated lights. Mmkay?
2. Modern tea light holder, from noodlehead.
3. Spooning mood lighting (can I say that here?) from Spruce your Nest.
4. Some serious beading, by MinieCo.
5. Make holders from concrete, from Timber Press.
6. Not a tutorial, but certainly DIY inspiration! Found at Not On The High Street.
7. Pillar light holders, from Instructables.
8. Spiffy up the packaging with Washi Tape, from Lebenslustiger.
9. Paper Star tea light holder, featured on Curbly.
10. Make luminaries from balloons- balluminaries? From Candletech.
11. Even the kids can get in on this one- "stained glass" lights from Nothing But Country.