It is time to spruce up the outdoors once again with some creative DIY lighting projects! Here are 10 projects- with tutorials- to inspire your creativity!
1. Two simple wire planter baskets put together make quite the statement pendant, from Design Sponge.
2. Sparkleballs- not just for holidays! Attaching white lights instead would be quite stunning, from Instructibles user Sparkleball_Lady.
3. Dollar store balls and a string of lights create an easy and very inexpensive light garland. By Craftybutt.
4. Paper-covered Dixie cups and another string of lights= customized and creative. By Hey Gorgeous.
5. How about a new purpose for the traditional wind sock? Light it up, by Daisy Janie.
6. This mason jar monogram, made for a patio party, is like a modern take on the antique marquee letters. By Oleander and Palm.
7. A breathtaking focal point in any outdoor gathering, this mason jar light fixture is simpler than it looks. From Mary Janes and Golashes.
8. Tea lights are suspended with heavy-gauge wire. Instructions aren’t in English, but that’s what Google Translate is for, right? By Calinas.
9. Here’s a whimsical take on a light garland: printed rice paper lanterns. From Ms Heather Ross herself.
10. Easy glass globe lights for holding tea lights or candles, from in my own style.
For more DIY outdoor lighting ideas, check out last year’s roundup here.