It's good to see that boho is back in a BIG way! Although I can't really classify my own home decor style very well, I do like to incorporate bohemian style decor in my home, especially the colorful patterned pieces. Achieving a boho look in your home doesn't have to break your budget either! I've rounded up 14 must-have poufs to make your home look like bohemian paradise, and they cover a range of prices so that you can find something that fits both your style AND your budget.
1. This brown leather pouf is my personal favorite, and it comes in other colors if you want to add a little more color to your decor. ($330 from Lulu and Georgia)
2. Add a dark blue pouf in a velvety fabric to add a lot of comfort to a room. ( $102 from Wayfair)
3. A gold accented pouf like this Moroccan style blue ottoman would make a beautiful statement. ($70 from hayneedle.com)
4. Inserting animal fabrics into your decor can make a more neutral statement, and this cowhide pouf includes hints of gold. ($280 from West Elm)
5. This pouf made with handwoven fabric in a simple color palette will match almost any decor in your home. ($179 from Crate & Barrel)
6. Go for a natural look with this braided rope-like pouf. ($158 from Lulu and Georgia)
7. A bright magenta pouf with jute embellishments makes quite the statement. ($299 from Nordstrom)
8. Your boho home is in need of a little fringe and texture too, and this pouf has both! ($195 from Amazon)
9. A knitted pouf like this neutral one will make a room look instantly inviting! ($103 from AllModern)
10. Incorporate multiple colors with a unique floor pouf like this hand-knotted wool pouf with a colorful pattern. ($288 from hayneedle.com)
11. A multicolor square pouf like this one will pick up all of the bits of color in a room. ($200 from Target)
12. Who said Land of Nod is just for kids?! A fringed pouf is just what you boho home needs. ($79 from Land of Nod)
13. Scour Etsy and vintage shops for cute vintage floor poufs like this colorful one from the 1970s! ($160 from Etsy)
14. Last but certainly not least, a pouf like this one will combine your love for color, patterns and textures. ($104 from Wayfair)
Are you ready to add a little boho flair to your home this season? I know I am!