Just because your walls and furniture are Neutral City, USA doesn't mean you can't bring color in! My favorite way to do that is through big, bright, high-impact art. Here are a few spaces that do that well--and with some serious flair.
1. Rich, natural-wood walls and furniture mix well with white accents... and provide the perfect canvas for large works of colorful art! See more of this space on RedneckModern.
2. This Swiss house, full of neutral greys, whites, and warm woods, is the perfect backdrop to a colorful work of art! Take a closer look on Bo Bedre.
3. Low-hung art subs quite nicely for a headboard, don't you think? See more of this home on The Design Files.
4. This New York home, though mostly full of blue-greys and whites (and lots of wood), brings in pops of color in a few charming little corners. Take a gander over on The Selby.
5. I don't know what that log is doing in the middle of the floor, but that painting is totally doing it for me. Check out the house tour on Design*Sponge.
6. Historic flourishes and clean, modern pieces mix perfectly with this neon-hued painting. See more on This Is Paper.
7. *EXTREME EXAMPLE WARNING* This takes guts. And a dose of insanity. Check it out on The Big Addict.
Have you spied any other neutral spaces rocking some seriously colorful art? Share links or photos in the comments!