This holiday season, Curbly asked our friends, peers, and favorite design bloggers to stop by, have some hot cocoa, and tell us what gifts they'd like to receive this year. Today, we're excited to welcome design and lifestyle blogger, as well as master home makeover-er, Nicole Balch of Making It Lovely. This year, I'm hoping for things to make me, my tech devices, and my home look cute. I have all the books I want, all the fun crafty supplies I could use, and all the things I need, so why not wish for a little bit of cute?
1. BookBook for iPad Disguises your iPad to look like a vintage book! How awesome is that?
2. Sol Pompom Necklace Chains and bows, pompoms and color, crazy and kooky… I love it.
3. Heart me sweater This straddles the line between little girl cute and grown-up pretty, but I think I could wear it without looking like I'm 12.
4. Le Pavillion iPhone 4 Case I've just upgraded from an older model, so I'm in the market for a new case. Gold polka dots sound pretty perfect.
5. Gem Mirror I like the modern (dare I say trendy?) faceted shape mixed with the tarnished, antiqued mirror effect.