As tiny houses become more and more popular, their appeal is becoming more obvious – they are more affordable, most of them are mobile, and they help you to let go of material possessions that you don’t need. But it can be difficult to find a building plan that is perfect for you. So today we’re sharing ten of our favorite tiny house plans that we want to build ourselves. Keep reading to check them out.
1. The interior of this first tiny house feels just like a regular cottage-style house, with shiplap walls, a subway tile backsplash and a granite countertop. Read more about it here.
2. This adorable tiny home has a rustic cabin vibe inside, perfect for the outdoorsy type. It also has some unique storage ideas. Check out more info about it here.
3. I’m loving the gorgeous wall of windows and triangular shape of this tiny house. Here are all the details.
4. The minimalist vibe in this tiny house makes it feel much larger than it actually is. And I love those storage-filled stairs! Check out the plans here.
5. This adorable space has a bit of a country vibe to it, thanks to the floral curtains and bright decorative accent colors. Here are the plans.
6. This incredible house has a huge covered porch… your outdoor living game would be so strong! Learn more about it here.
7. I’m loving the simple yet very efficient design of this one… the windows on the front would let in so much light! Check out more info here.
8. If you love farmhouse style design, then you’ll love this one. Lovely white shiplap covers the walls and black hardware and lighting adds some drama. Learn more here.
9. This tiny house has a very unique exterior, with overlapping platforms for stairs and a deck that occupies one corner of the house’s footprint. Check out the plans here.
10. The mix of materials in this tiny house have me swooning… I just love the dark wood paired with the white walls and metal countertops. Get the plans here.