Bohemian decor has gained traction over the past few years, and now we’re seeing it outdoors as well. Patios, porches and decks have been transformed into little slices of boho paradise, with contrasting patterns and tons of potted plants. Click through to check out ten of our favorite boho chic outdoor spaces.
1. Lots of hanging plants and worldly patterns give this covered porch a bohemian vibe. [Photo: The Glitter Guide]
2. A geometric outdoor rug and a cluster of potted plants feel especially bohemian here. [Photo: The Fresh Exchange]
3. Floor pillows and a unique table give this patio a boho vibe. [Photo: The House That Lars Built]
4. This entire space is built from pallets, making it an accessible idea for renters. [Photo: A Piece of Rainbow]
5. Contrasting patterns are a great way to achieve the bohemian style on your own porch. [Photo: Jojotastic]
6. Here’s another great example of contrasting patterns. [Photo: House of Hipsters]
7. This bohemian patio has a more neutral feel, with very simple accents. [Photo: Almost Makes Perfect]
8. This space used to be a concrete alleyway… it goes to show that with a little effort, you can make anything pretty! [Photo: The Jungalow]
9. Wicker and wood pair nicely with the bold patterns on this porch. [Photo: Boho Collective]
10. Plants galore and contrasting patterns feel super bohemian on this little balcony. [Photo: Apartment F15]
although I love the look of the outdoor spaces, I wonder with all the fabrics what the weather would do to them. do people have to drag things in and out all the time if there is rain? Or are these in places like Arizona with less precipitation and drier climates.