Itty-bitty baths and little loos present unique decor and renovation challenges to homeowners and renters alike. If you’ve found yourself stuck with this “small bath problem”, don’t fret! Inspiration is on the way: we’ve rounded up ten big impact small bathroom makeovers from DIY-minded small bath renovators across the web. Enjoy!
1. Pedestal sinks (and calming hues) are a surefire way to make a tiny bathroom feel larger! See more on Tart House.
2. Faux wood tiles (leftover from a kitchen flooring project) add a warm, modern touch to this bathroom makeover. See more on To the Moon and Back.
3. A rotting floor and an awkward layout got the boot, making this six by six foot full bath feel a little more comfortable. See more on This Dusty House.
4. A compact toilet and a pedestal sink help make room in this teeny tiny bathroom, while sleek tiles and a glass shower make the space feel even larger! See more on Better After.
5. This small and outdated main bathroom got a much-need makeover infused with personality (and original artwork)! See more on Dans le Townhouse.
6. The before? YIKES. The after? Drop-dead gorgeous. See more on Living Beautifully.
7. The shelving/countertop/vanity situation in this “before” looks like a rejected set design for Silence of the Lambs. The “after”, on the other hand, is open, clean, fresh, and fun! See more on Everyday Moments.
8. This master bath got a full gut job, making way for a spa-like retreat (complete with beautiful wood accents: hello driftwood mirror)! See more on HGTV.
9. The “before”, this homeowner assures, was way worse than it looks in the photo. We, for one, believe her and still say bravo on a gorgeous transformation! See more on Thistlewood Farm.
10. Hostel-like. That’s all I can say about the original bathroom. The “after” though?? Colorful, sexy, and sleek! See more on Design*Sponge.