Now that summer is in full swing, I can't stop thinking about plants... and my indoor garden needs a bit of sprucing up. So I did a little Pinterest searching, and came up with tons of great DIY ideas to add some character to my succulents, cacti and other greenery. And today I'm sharing them with you. Find out how to dress up your plant babies with these ten gorgeous DIY planter ideas.
1. Learn how to turn a couple of bowls into a beautiful mid-century modern planter using this tutorial.
2. Suspend your plants from the ceiling with this genius hanging planter idea from Jojotastic.
3. Learn how to convert used candle containers into beautiful planters using these instructions.
4. Rattan is hot these days... find out how to use it to create a fun little succulent planter here.
5. Give your plants some serious personality with these adorable face planters from Craftberry Bush.
6. Find out how to make one of these wall mounted planters out of a used lotion container.
7. This post will show you how to upcycle a lotion container into a cactus planter using a special kind of spray paint.
8. If you want to add some color to your plant life, give this raised bowl planter a try.
9. Love those tiled pattern samples at the home improvement store? Find out how to turn them into a planter here.
10. Find out how to make these gorgeous hanging planters out of clay here.