I’ve gotta say, I feel a little bad for the groomsmen in a wedding. You want to say thanks for being here for us today, but there are so few ideas out there when compared to gifts for bridesmaids. Have no fear! Whether you’re a bride or groom shopping for the men in your wedding party, these 10 budget-friendly groomsmen gifts are sure to be appreciated.
Admittedly, I find it difficult to shop for men, so I enlisted the help of my boyfriend for opinions on what he’d like to receive if he were a groomsman. The way I see it, there are a few different gift-giving avenues to take: personal gifts, useful gifts or wedding related gifts. For example, perhaps the groom offers to pay for the groomsmen’s tuxes for the wedding rather than give a specific item.
There are a lot of types of gifts out there! In this case, I put together a few ideas from around the web for (hopefully) any type of groomsman and a variety of budgets, all under $50.
1. Wood watches have become really popular, and not all of them are expensive! This classy wood faced watch with leather straps is only $41.90 from Etsy.
2. Tuxedo socks are a fun little gift for your wedding party to wear on the big day, and they’re a goofy gift that won’t break the bank! [Find them here for $10.50]
3. Gift your friends these bamboo sunglasses in a nice case with a variety of colored lenses for surprisingly cheap – only $20!
4. Invest in a sharp leather wallet that you know they’ll get a lot of use out of! [Check these out for around $50]
5. Go for a DIY gift with Jack and Coke sets or other cocktail gifts with a nice glass.
6. Celebrate the day with a round of cigars for your buddies! Each cigar can be less than $10.
7. Some groomsmen may love the gift of beer! Purchase etched beer mugs and pop in a beer for a thoughtful gift they’ll love to receive. [Get personalized etching here]
8. Personalize a toiletry bag with friends’ initials or their name and fill with day-of must-haves for a special gift you can personalize for each person. [Check out these canvas dopp kits for $20]
9. Choose an old-timey pocket watch for a classy gift on a budget. [Etsy has a variety of options under $50]
10. Purchase a high-quality tie for your buds or offer to pay for their suit for the wedding. [Find an assortment of colors and styles here]
Hopefully this gives you a few ideas when shopping for the men standing up there with you and your spouse-to-be on the big day!