Plywood is inexpensive, easy to use and extremely versatile. I've rounded up several easy to make projects covering simple decor accents through attractive storage solutions. Many of them can be cut to size at your local hardware store, so even those with modest woodworking skills should be able to attempt them.
1. DIY Plywood Moodboard via A Merry Mishap
2. DIY Gradient Typographic Wall Art on ManMade
3. Stylish Wooden Arrow Art You Can Make This Weekend from the Curbly archives
4. The Anthro Bookcase via wholly Kao
5. Make Your Own Chalkboard Wall Organizer on Curate This Space
6. Make a DIY Mid-Century Modern Sofa Table right here on Curbly
7. Make Your Own Modular Plywood Storage via Curate This Space
8. Josh & Sarah's Modern Stool via A Beautiful Mess
9. Build Your Own Mid-Century Modern Birdhouse from Curbly's editor-in-chief, Chris!
10. Plywood Media Console via Home Made Modern
Material : wood
Techniques : woodworking