When the washi craze first started, I went out and bought a lot of washi tape. A LOT. And after I did all those fun projects that were circulating on the Internet, I still had a washi tape surplus. So I decided to find a use for it.
You may remember these 5 Ways To Decorate With Washi Tape, and today I have a few other clever ideas to share with you....
1. Decorate your light switch cover using a few different washi patterns. Check out the tutorial here. [Photo: Clever Thursday]
2. Make some colorful twist ties... instructions are available here. [Photo: Corinna Wraps]
3. Washi tape makes the perfect stemless wine glass name tag! [Photo: Jentertaining]
4. Indoor hopscotch for the little ones (and the young at heart). [Photo: All Washi Tape]
5. Make pretty bandaids using washi... find out how here. [Photo: All My Things]
6. Need some art for your walls? Try this technique. [Photo: Kelly Framel]
7. Make a funky cover for your smart phone. Find out how here. [Photo: Craft and Creativity]
8. Worried about making a permanent change to your home? Try this little touch on your doors. [Photo: Design Crush]
9. Add small strips of tape to a cord for a custom look. [Photo: Holmberg Everday via Transitoinicial.com]
10. DIY drink flags for your straws! You could also use this idea to label cheeses at the appetizer table. [Photo: Snippet and Ink]