Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to My Design Folder for all the details.
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How to Antique Paper
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- Use Irish Spring to Keep Out Garden Pests
- Why We SHOULD NOT Be Using Pallets in Our Interiors