I don't know about you, but my craft supplies tend to find themselves shoved into boxes and bins without any rhyme or reason. One of the items on my ever-growing list of things to do is to tackle this organizational mess. I mean, it's utter chaos! Applying a few (or all) of these brilliant craft room storage ideas would definitely be a step in the right direction. If your craft supply situation is similar, read on!
1. If you aren't lucky enough to have an entire room dedicated to crafting, consider utilizing closet space!
2. Repurpose food jars into handy yarn and spool holders!
3. Old coffee or oatmeal cans make excellent wall cubbies -- cover them in decorative paper for a clean look!
4. Attach jar lids to the undersides of shelves to create clutter-free storage.
5. Make the most of the space you have by using over-the-door shoe organizers as craft supply pouches (great in the kitchen too, as shown here)!
6. A wall-mounted craft and wrapping paper station is a great solution for small spaces or closets.
9. Make your own magnetic memo board for displaying project inspiration, notes, and ideas!
10. Embroidery floss and thread looks great (and stays tangle-free) wrapped around inexpensive clothespins.
11. A wire door organizer makes a great closet craft station!
12. And finally, turn tin cans into cute cork board supply cups!
What are some of your favorite methods for keeping your craft supplies organized? Do you have a system or other clever storage ideas? Share your thoughts and suggestions below!