Holiday decor can be a little intimidating, especially holiday party decor, but it doesn't have to be. There are so many ideas out there that you can replicate for your own festive get-together. No need to reinvent the wheel on this one. Just take a peek at these 20 holiday party decor ideas and you'll be decking the halls faster than you can say 'HoHoHo'.
3. Make a festive knotted garland for the fireplace or the tree.
4. Combine one part party and two parts Christmas with this Christmas bow light idea.
5. A giant advent calendar that doubles as party decor.
6. Spruce up the staircase with paper holly to get guests excited as they walk through the front door.
7. Keep the table simple and focus on decorating the windows for a dinner party.
8. Fresh trimmings and some cleverly placed pomegranates will do in a pinch for this San Francisco soiree.
9. Decorate the mantle with santa and his reindeer.
10. Go with a non-traidtional color palette and guests will rave about your unique style.
11. Or go with a traditional color palette and non-traditional florals and greenery for the centerpiece.
12. Add simple holiday touches throughout your home for part guests to enjoy.
13. Greenery and candles are always a good combo for Christmas parties.
14. Get into the glitz and glam with these holiday party ideas.
15. Have a cookie exchange party and decorate with cute printables.
16. Celebrate with sequin Christmas tree cones.
17. Add green home accents and greenery around the house for more subtle holiday decor.
18. Add flare with a fringed ornament garland.
19. Adorn your mantle with these accordion paper trees.
20. And finally, if you need a last-minute decor solution, try this tinsel garland wreath idea.
Are you planning a party this holiday season? How will you decorate?