The kitchen can be a messy place, especially when you are cooking. So any ideas for keeping one of the most used rooms in the house organized are worth taking a look at. Right? Here are seven ideas for keeping your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
1. Use a pegboard above the stove for easy access to pots and pans.
2. Try tension rods inside cabinets to organize baking sheets.
3. Organize bottles with this wood plank wine rack diy.
5. Store cutting boards in your cabinets with a magazine rack.
6. Cabinets full? Try this DIY under-cabinet mason jar storage idea.
7. Jot down recipes on a DIY chalkboard knife block.