Ask a Question Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances for Small Kitchen

Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances for Small Kitchen

Subscribe to Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances for Small Kitchen Tags: appliances, Kitchen, small

Picture?type=square kelvissu 1 Post

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy a new place but this new place has a relatively small kitchen. I am trying to look for some cooler all-in-one appliances that help save counter top space. 

For instance, instead of getting a rice cooker and a pressure cooker, I ended up getting the Instant Pot IP-LUX60 which does both. 

Instead of getting a blender, juicer, and food processor seperately, I just got a blendtec which can do all of the above.

Seeing as how it's my first living space, what are some excellent all-in-one kitchen starter appliances that will get all my bases covered?

Icon_missing_thumb LennyDots

Get a crock pot. You can make just about anything in one, they're easy to use/clean, it's almost impossible to mess up a recipe, and you can do with way less pots and pans. They even have these bag liner things you can use if you don't want to have to wash them. I've never used the liners myself but I hear they make it way easier to tip out and neatly pour any stock or juices you want to save or make into gravy or whatever. Just make sure you get one where the crock part comes out for cleaning, since the base part can't be immersed in water making for a hard time cleaning if you don't.

Icon_missing_thumb Brian

I was going to say an Immersion Blender instead of a blender with a container, but looks like you have a combo blender thing going on.  You still might want an immersion blender though for making pureed soups and things. You can just toss it on top of your cabinets if they don't go all the way to the ceiling. So, easy storage!

or Cancel

Ask a Question Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances for Small Kitchen