Happy Hanukkah Everyone! In the midst of entertaining for the holiday you can liven up a mantel, doorway, window, or banister during Hanukkah with this festive modern dreidal garland!
Make yours unique by limiting the colors you use into one color scheme, or adding extra glitter or sequins to add some glam. You can also vary the project by creating a hanging mobile or placing them individually for display. Here's the general lineup of the supplies we'll need to make one:
- Colorful heavyweight papers, such as construction paper or card stock
- Crafts knife and self-healing mat (a piece of glass may be substituted for the mat)
- Rubber cement or tacky crafts glue
- Acrylic paints and small brushes (optional)
- Heavy darning needle
- Silver cord for stringing