Today we begin an exciting new series entitled ‘Kitchen Refresh’! Our friends at IKEA hooked us up with a five step plan that will have our kitchens go from sad to smokin’ in no time. Today’s installment is all about inspiration. So, without further delay, let’s get down to business, shall we?
- Grab yourself a binder or a pocketed folder.
- Leaf through all the magazines and catalogs in your collection. (You know you’ve got some!)
- Cut out those pages/pictures that inspire you.
- Sort your cut outs by theme. Soon a pattern will emerge. You’ll see yourself gravitating to certain colors, styles and layouts.
- Collect all your favorites that are now the culmination of the emerging pattern. Tuck these into your binder or folder for further inspiration and reference when shopping, either on-line or in person.