Those living and working in tight quarters will always agree... the trick to making your organization work? Vertical storage.
The same rings true in workshop, basement, craftroom, or garage. Getting your gear onto the walls leaves you more space to work, keeps your spot clean, and provides inspiration and a reminder of all the tools at your disposal. Those clever folks at Apartment Therapy are certainly hip to such a technique, and provide five options to mount your tools on the wall.
• 1 : Use a magnetic tool strip.
• 2 : Hang them inside a closet door.
• 3 : The pegboard tool organizer.
• 4 : Use a perforated wall-mounted strip.
• 5 : Use modular wall-mounted bins.