The Purl Bee rethinks the quintessential father's day gift, the tie, and comes up with this stylish DIY version. A perfect present from a Curblier kid for their handyman pops! To make one like those in the pic, The Purl Bee tells us to gather....
- '3/4-yard Liberty of London Tana Lawn
- 1/4-yard P and B Color Spectrum in White
- 1 1/2-yards Heavyweight Sew-in Interfacing
- 1 yard light weight fusible interfacing
- 100% cotton thread to match the Tana Lawn
- One Father's Day Tie pattern,available free here, printed out and assembled.'
To see the entire tute, ramble on over to this post at The Purl Bee.