Imagine Fabric assures us that sewing a fabric bowl 'is as easy as ABC'. Cost is minimal and you can get one cranked out in about an hour. (I'm so doing this!) Anyhoo, if you want to make one of your own, all you need is......
- a bowl of your preferred size (to use as a template)
- two pieces of coordinating fabric (the dimensions determined by the size of your bowl-template)
- interfacing that is fusible on both sides (meaning it has glue on both sides)
- an iron and ironing board
- sewing machine, thread, measuring device, and etc.
To see the entire super-simple tutorial, visit this post on Imagine Fabric.
Did I mention it's REVERSIBLE????