With a bit of contact paper, a scissors, and some creativity, you can cover your walls with these sweet handmade vinyl decals.
- ConTact paper (a brand of low-tack, self-adhesive vinyl, commonly used by grandmas as "shelf liners", has a very matte finish)
- Tape (preferably easily visible and low-stick, like painter's tape or masking tape)
- Writing utensil (marker or pencil)
- Large sized scrap paper (like used news papers or newsprint)
- Plastic card (like a library card - this is not pictured.)