Inspired by October's Curbly Challenge, I decided I'd like a couple candy friends floating around this autumn. You should make some, too.
- Candy corn
- Paper clips
- Wire cutters and/or needlenose pliers
- Pen or marker
- Microwave (optional)
1. Select a prime piece of candy corn.
2. Give 'em a face. Mine is smiley, but yours doesn't have to be so glad. Invoke all your prime pumpkin-carving skills.
3. Use the paper clips to create arms and legs. Cut two equal lengths for the arms, and two for the legs, and then bend each end for 90-degrees 1/8".
4. Insert the arms and legs into the candy corn. (Upside down wouid be also be nice). If your candy isn't totally fresh, it may crack when inserting the limbs, but a quick blast in the microwave will soften it. 10 seconds is perfect, 15 is liquid. (If you're curious, you can melt candy corn...)
5. Place them sporadically throughout your home or workspace, and smile.
Note: This is not an official Curbly contest entry.