For most of us the entryway or mudroom is the first insight that guests have into our homes. While many choose function over form, there is no reason you can't have both.
Several of these entries don't come with full instructions, or any at all, but the simplicity of their nature should provide you with your own inspiration and ideas.
1. The cut down console via Abigail Ahern
2. The Happy Tape Entry via Little Green Notebook
3. I built my own entry table via Country Girl Home
4. DIY Entryway Mantle via Amis Inspire
5. Entry Way Makeover Reveal via All Things Thrifty
6. DIY Entryway Organizing Ideas via Martha Stewart
7. Nicely styled studio flat via Emmas Design Blogg
8. Rough and ready makeover via Maples Leaves & Sycamore Trees
9. A makeover for my entryway via The Painted Hive
10. The catch-all shelf via Design Sponge