Bar carts can be pricey. Like waste-your-whole-paycheck expensive. But every now and then you can find a really great inexpensive alternative... and I'm here to share five of my favorites with you.
1. The Raskog Kitchen Cart is a popular option for anyone who may not have very much floor space to work with. It has wheels and three tray shelves, making it super functional... and the bright color gives it a playful feel! Buy your own at IKEA for $49.
2. The Adesso Cosmopolitan Serving Cart has a similarly small footprint, but the chrome finish and glass shelves lend a more contemporary vibe. It will give your kitchen or dining room a sleek, sophisticated look. Buy one at Wayfair for $152.
3. Next up we have the Formosa Tray Table from CB2. This won't provide quite as much storage as the rest of them, but it will make up for it in style. The bright red finish will add a fun pop of color to your space, and the tray can be removed and used to transport cocktails to your guests. Buy it at CB2 for $50.
4. The Espresso Entertainment Cart from Target would be perfect for someone who needs lots of storage for bottles and glassware. The dark wooden finish gives it a more masculine feel, while the chrome accents make it seem quite modern. Buy one from Target for $146.
5. Lastly, the Whisper Serving Cart will satisfy anyone with a taste for more classic shapes and materials. The curved chrome legs and frosted glass shelves give the piece a high end feel at an affordable price. Buy it from AllModern for $76.