1. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Waffle Cookies. Recipe and how to at Fine Cooking.
2. Don't like oatmeal? Then check out these Chocolate Chip Waffle Cookies. Instructions and recipe are at How To: Simplify.
3. Warm up leftover pizza. Details at Ideas in Food.
7. Coyoty makes a wicked panini uses Blue Granite Jack cheese and sourdough bread. Visit Live Journal for all the details.
8. Mom makes paninis too. Her version consists of spinach, cheddar, ham and wheat bread. See Mom's Kitchen Handbook for more info.
9 & 10. Rachael Ray and guest show us how to grill a burger and make quesadillas.
11. Just Hungry shows us how to make Moffles (pronounced moffuru), which are made using mochi-cakes.
12. Yummly tells us how to make Grilled Falafel...
13. and Corn Bread.
14 & 15+. And last but certainly not least is Waffleizer's Waffled Soft Pretzels. If you think these look heavenly, visit Waffleizer's blog index to find even more heavenly waffled food, including a recipe for Macaroni and Cheese (large picture in the collage above). Mmmmay I have another?