When I first came across this before picture of Courteney Cox's Malibu home makeover, I was shocked to see the after. Not because of the drastic change the home underwent, but because of the understated change the home underwent. Yes, it looks considerably different, but the footprint remains. The question I have, however, is would the change have been so delicate if Cox and her design team hadn't proceeded under the restrictions from the Coastal Commission that they couldn't start 'from scratch?' To see a before and after of the interior, visit this slide show on Elle Decor.
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- How to Antique Paper
- How to Fold a Paper Rose
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How to Make a Rock Bowl Flame