It is the time to give thanks 'round here, and during the holiday craziness that is about to ensue, it would be nice to have little reminders up and around the house that there is always something to be thankful for. I've rounded up ten FREE printable ways to be thankful and to share those thanks with others. 1. Be Thankful Utensil Holders by eighteen25, at The Idea Room.
3. Thanksgiving and Fall Subway Printable, by eighteen25.
4. Sweet Thankful Notes, by Hello Bee.
5. With a Grateful Heart, by Landee See, Landee Do.
6. Thankful Chain by Silverbox Creative Studio.
7. Thankful Game, by Sissyprint.
8. Give Thanks Banner by At Second Street.
9. Thankful Favor Box by Yellow Mums.
10. Thankful Leaf Banner by Jess Gordon Design.
Go get your thanks on!
Material : paper
Techniques : Papercrafting