I'll be honest, I prefer that my DIY projects and crafts be heavy on the modern side of things. Sometimes it's hard to find ideas that are easy to make, affordable, and super contemporary. BUT! It can be done! Even the most ubiquitous Christmas craft, the advent calendar, can be turned into an aesthetically pleasing design object. Here are 14 examples that are sure to fit in with modern homes of all types!
1. Craft Box Pin Board Advent Calendar
2. Modern Plywood and String Advent Calendar
3. Paper Mountain Advent Calendar
4. Recycled Packaging Advent Calendar Sculpture
5. Tied Up with String Advent Calendar
6. Reclaimed Wood Advent Calendar Tree
7. Photo Puzzle Advent Calendar
8. Colorful Boxes Advent Calendar
9. Colorful Punch Board Advent Calendar
10. Advent Activity Calendar with Free Printable Number Tags
11. Modern Branch Advent Calendar
12. Modern Boxes Free Printable Advent Calendar
13. Christmas Houses Free Printable Advent Calendar
14. Geometric Advent Calendar with Free Printable Templates
Snag some more advent calendar inspiration right here!
Looking for more seasonal DIY projects and ideas?
advent calendar, Christmas, How-To, Inspiration, Printable
fabric, paint, paper, recycled, wood, yarn & string
colorful, contemporary, eclectic, mid-century modern, minimalist, scandanavian
crafting, Creative Reuse, Papercrafting, Recycling & Upcycling, woodworking