Cinco de Mayo is this weekend and if you're looking to add a little extra pizzazz to the party, here are seven mini piñatas to make, give, or decorate the town with!
1. AlphaMom shows you how to make not one but TWO adorable treat-filled piñatas: a sombrero and a tiny burro! She includes a free printable template for the burro, too. (Nice!)
2. Save those tissue boxes, people! They make perfect cubed piñatas (and already have a spot for candy and treats). Win!
3. A unique spin on the traditional piñata from Not Martha!
4. This tiny star piñata is a great way to use up some leftover Easter supplies: its base is a plastic egg! Perfect for hiding a few sweet treats, yes?
5. Turn old cereal boxes into adorable, pint-sized burro piñatas!
6. Paper snow cone cups are a simple and easy way to get kids in on the piñata making, sans messy paper mache!
7. And finally, take your party favors up a notch with these festive balloon-shaped piñata name cards from Ruffled.
Happy Cinco de Mayo and, of course, happy piñata making!