Whether you're crafting, blogging, drawing, or drafting, we've got the DIY desk for you. Check out ten of our faves below and let us know which worktop has you worked up!
2. A beat up street find got a second life as the drawer unit for this mod desk! Check out how it was done over on Manhattan Nest.
3. What the what? Is that a bookshelf I see? Yes! Turns out you can transform just about any bookshelf into a fold-out desk!
4. The worktop on this desk is made from a hollow-core door! Pretty brilliant, yes? See how it's done on Martha Stewart.
5. This adjustable DIY drafting desk can be made in a snap from just about any worktop!
7. If you've got some hairpin legs and a slab of wood, this simple DIY desk from For Me, For You could be yours in an afternoon!
8. Woo-wee! Check out the pipes on that baby! Turns out plumbing materials have all kinds of uses. See more over on ApartmentTherapy.
9. This DIY floating desk is the perfect solution for small spaces or making use of long hallways! Check out how on Design*Sponge.
10. And finally, our very own Chris Gardner created this mid-century inspired looker from common hardware store finds! Check it out in our Make It! Hardware Store Decor book.
Have you spied any other creative DIY desks or worktops recently? Share you faves in the comments!