Perfect for Halloween breakfast is this quick, easy and yummy ghost toast recipe from the Culinary Corner of The Charlotte Weekly.
1. Spread soft butter or margarine on a large slice of white bread.
2. Carefully cut or tear a ghostlike shape out of aluminum foil.
3. Press the foil shape on top of the buttered bread. Sprinkle the bread generously with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
4. Place the slices on a baking sheet and slip under a preheated broiler for about two or three minutes or until the butter is hot and bubbly.
5. Remove the foil template to unveil spooky toast.