Generally speaking, I don't wanna know what goes on in the kitchen of my favorite restaurants. It's kinda like that whole sausage making analogy--you don't really want to know how it's made, because if you do, you just might not ever eat it ever again.
House Beautiful rounded up 20 decorating secrets that nobody tells us about. How many of them did you know?
- Use 2 pairs of pillows on the sofa.
- Buy a bigger bed to make your bedroom look bigger.
Crafty Chica Kathy Cano-Murillo has assembled some insider tips, shortcuts, and secrets for craft projects.
- Use a crayon to pick up small items (like jewels or crystals) for gluing. (See photo)
- Use a heat gun to give Velveteen paint a suede-like texture.
- Use an empty squeeze bottle to blow away excess glitter.
- Drain a glod glue gun in an old mug.
- Cure resin pieces on wax paper.
- Clean 'crafted' hands with baby wipes.