A trip to the spa is the ultimate way to de-stress, but we don't all have the time or money to head to the spa every month. So why not create your own calming sanctuary right at home that you can enjoy every single day? Here are a few simple tips for creating a spa bathroom retreat.
"Don’t worry if you just have a small space for your bathroom, by saving physical space or by using design techniques to increase the perception of space you will get your small bathroom look more larger...follow these steps" from Momoy.com
1. Change your toilet.
2. Switch up your countertop.
3. Hang cabinets at a comfortable height.
4. Install a pedestal or wall-mounted sink.
5. Install a flat tub with lower walls.
6. Simple shower door or shower...