Say goodbye to mystery leftovers:These collecting jars are perfect for storing excess and bulk items in the kitchen, bathroom, workspace, or office, and the dry erase surface guarantees that you'll know exactly what lies inside.
- Declutter for 15 minutes every day.
- Don’t allow things into the house in the first place.
- Donate stuff you’re decluttering.
- Create a Joe’s Goals chart with decluttering on it.
- Start at the corner by the door and move your way around the room.
- Whenever you’re boiling the kettle for tea, tidy up the kitchen.
- Use the “one in, two out” rule.
- Make your storage space smaller.
- Clothing rule.
- The One-Year Box.
- Declutter one room.
- Keep a list in your planner...
No doubt, you've worked hard to fit your corkboard/message center to fit with the decor of your home or workspace. (Here's mine.) There's no reason the thumbtacks with which you hang your ideas shouldn't be as equally inspiring.
How About Orange offers a tutorial using 'wedding gown sized' buttons and a bit o' fabric and hot glue to make your tacks that much more awesome.