Two months ago I got clean. I stopped buying used furniture and other cast-off household decor. Until last Friday. One little left hand turn off the road to Lowes and I was back at my favorite Goodwill store. Oh so what? I'm not throwing my money away. I'm making charitable contributions. It was different this time. (I mostly bought slick surfaced goodies.)
They just coming, and coming, and coming...
- Try a sprinkling of food grade ofDiatomaceous Earth.
- Spread some black pepper over their entrance/exit,
- Add some baby powder to infected areas.
- Lay down some bay (laurel) leaves.
- Make a homemade Ant Spray.
- Feed them Cream of Wheat.
Photo from socialfiction.org