At this point in the month, you might be finished with the shopping and have moved on to the gift wrapping (which is actually my favorite part). Make your gift wrap stand out under the tree with these gift wrap ideas that will make the wrapping just as fun as the buying! Whether you want to DIY or just wrap up a fun wrapping paper, there's an idea to fit your style and aesthetic. From gift toppers to tags to paper patterns, these cute gift wrap ideas are as fun to wrap as they are to open!
1. Adults and kids will both appreciate this adorable animal gift wrap project! Also try this version with cute sharks and cats.
2. Use paper straws to make custom star designs on top of your gift packages.
3. Dress up plain packaging with painted-on bows in any color!
4. Adding handmade felt garlands like these abstract green pieces will make any package pop.
5. Make your gift toppers part of the gift! Use gold bangles to create a gift topper.
6. Channel all of the Palm Springs vibes into your gift with this fun printable tropical gift wrap.
7. Use photos to create custom photo gift tags for each recipient! It's personal, and they can keep the photo as a memento, so it's more than just a tag.
8. Get festive with mini wreath gift toppers! Make the names become the ribbons on your wreath.
9. Use a Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine to draw patterns and create your own drawn wrapping paper for small gifts.
10. Forget paper! Use scraps of fabric (or even a nice dish towel) to wrap up your gifts this year.
11. Print out your own brush lettered gift tags for adding to the tops of your gifts!
12. Make a starry statement on your gifts with a simple homemade stars garland topper.
13. Use bright yellow wrapping paper and a few simple cut-outs to make fun emoji gift wrap!
14. Practice those calligraphy skills by hand-drawing wrapping paper and writing their names into the design!
15. Use simple stickers to create custom gift wrap that *shines.*
16. Download this cute Christmas patterned wrapping paper up jazz up small gifts!
No matter how you wrap your gifts, I'm sure they will be beautiful! I would say "it's what's on the inside that counts," but that doesn't really apply to gifts. It's the thought that counts, really!