on Aug 05, 2014:
Does anyone else see the tremendous fire hazard of having a long string of ribbon directly over a lit candle??...becoming a wick for fire to run right up into the trees?? Be also aware, that when candles get very low and almost burnt out the heat becomes very intense. If the ribbon hasn't already caught fire already, it's a tremdous possibility. Don't hang lit candles with material that can catch on fire. Don't put candles in bookcases or other enclosed wood shelves. Don't put candles on counters under wood cabinets.