Ask a Question I NEED HELP BIG TIME WE LIVE IN A CABIN TYPE PLACE ITS MORE LIKE A MASTER BEDROOM IN SIZE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CREATIVE IDEAS THAT I CAN MAKE OR ORANIZING, IT FEELS CLUTTERED BUT THE PLACE HAS ANGLED WALLS JUST VERY TINY IN SPACE TO THE POINT THERE IS NO

I NEED HELP BIG TIME WE LIVE IN A CABIN TYPE PLACE ITS MORE LIKE A MASTER BEDROOM IN SIZE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CREATIVE IDEAS THAT I CAN MAKE OR ORANIZING, IT FEELS CLUTTERED BUT THE PLACE HAS ANGLED WALLS JUST VERY TINY IN SPACE TO THE POINT THERE IS NO

Tags: crafts, Organizer

I ALREADY HAVE TWO TALL SHELVES AND ONE SMALL ONE I HAVE MADE PLASTIC BINS UNDER THE BED BUT REALLY NEED SOME NEAT EASY TO DO ORGANIZING IDEAS, SO IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO HELP I WOULD BE SOOOOOO GREATFUL THANK YOU.

Hooks!  Wall hooks are so great in a small space--towels, clothes, purses, totes, market bags . . . All kinds of weird things that are always crying out for a logical home. In addition to giving you a spot to hang the obvious items, you can get creative with canvas totes.  Get some canvas bags and either have them embroidered with labels (i.e. LL Bean if you don't mind spending the money) or DIY (quick trip to the craft store).  Embroider or DIY the totes with labels for mail, for library books, for donations, etc.  Hang them in a row and the totes provide a tidy way to stash clutter.  Look around at your clutter spots and get creative with what you can stash into these, you'll be surprised!  Easy, neat, and hardly uses any extra space!

THANK YOU! so much for your advise and what a clever idea i had already put it to use it helped and a great idea. unfortunitly i have living room part to do still but it will all come together and feel free to keep sending more advise i could use it thats for sure and it seems to be a huge chore more so how small this place is. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SOOO MUCH IM SO GREATFUL!

Ask a Question I NEED HELP BIG TIME WE LIVE IN A CABIN TYPE PLACE ITS MORE LIKE A MASTER BEDROOM IN SIZE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CREATIVE IDEAS THAT I CAN MAKE OR ORANIZING, IT FEELS CLUTTERED BUT THE PLACE HAS ANGLED WALLS JUST VERY TINY IN SPACE TO THE POINT THERE IS NO