Chris takes us from front walkway to roof in the process of making a diorama of our own houses. A great way to commemorate your first home, your family home or just the home you love. The supplies are pretty simple; the outcome is not.
Stuff we'll need:
- a shadow box frame, Chris's is 8" x 10"
- card stock, in colors and textures of your home and yard
- craft foam
- adhesives, primarily glue dots and tacky glue
- cutting tools like an exacto knife, scissors and rotary cutting board or guillotine cutter, if you have them, and a hole punch
- measuring tools/straight edge
- scratch paper
For the entire in-depth tutorial, head on over to Pick Up Some Creativity. So, how did Chris do? This was the real inspiration house for the diorama: