Who's on your naughty list this year? An incorrigible nephew? Your boss? Whoever gets the distinction, here's a little something to tuck into their stockings: Snowman Poop.
- small plastic, zippy bag (mine were 2" x 3 5/16", which I found in the beading aisle of my craft store
- card stock--color of choice (I used blue)
- card stock--white
- guillotine cutter or scissors
- pom poms of the appropriate size (mine were 10mm, which I bought at the craft store as well)
- computer printer (optional, but neat)
- sticky-back tape or glue
- embellishments, if desired (I used a tiny snowflake stamp and blue stamp pad that matched my card stock and Stickles in Diamond)
Cut colored card stock to width of bag and about 2" to 3" long. Score at center and fold in half.
Print out or write sentiment on card stock and cut to size, making it about 1/8" shorter all around than your folded card stock. Embellish as desired.
Fill bag with pompoms and zip shut.
Slip top of baggie into folded card and staple shut.
Glue sentiment into place and present to your favorite naughty person. (Oh, yeah, even though the package isn't intended to be opened--it's just a joke, after all--this item is not really for little human or furry children, as it has small parts.)