Lollipops: A word that brings smiles to the faces of young and old everywhere. Which is why these patriotic paper lollies are the perfect centerpiece for a 4th of July table…and they’re super simple to make too. Here’s your list of materials:
- 12″ x 12″ sheets of patriotic paper
- a scissors & ruler, cutting mat & craft knife or a flat bed paper cutter, etc.
- glue dots or double-stick tape & hot glue and gun
- embellishments to make center medallions
- BBQ skewers
- glass cylanders (vases)
- red, white, and blue candies
To see the entire tutorial, follow this jump to Make and Takes.