Before you take a bite of that Egg McMuffin, you might want to take a gander at this list of some of the WORST fast food breakfasts you can snarf. What make them really bad? A combination of things including ridiculously high sodium, saturated fat and caloric content.
- Carl's Jr Breakfast Burger
- McDonald's Big Breakfast with Hot-cakes
- Burger King Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Platter
- Burger King Double Croissan'wich with Sausage Egg and Cheese
- Hardee's Double Sausage Egg n' Cheese Biscuit
- Hardee's Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Hardee's Low Carb Breakfast Bowl
- Jack in the Box Steak and Egg Burrito
- Jack in the Box Extreme Sausage Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Sausage Biscuit
- Cick-fil-A Chicken Egg and Cheese Bagel on a Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
To see the breakdown of calories, fat calories, total fat, saturated fat and sodium for each item, visit The Green Daily. And as for that Egg McMuffin...it has 300 calories, 110 fat calories, 12 grams total fat, 5 grams saturated fat and 820 sodium content, so, you know, bite at your own risk!
Egg McMuffin nutritional facts from McDonalds.