Hearing the repetitive dripping of a leaky showerhead can nearly drive you nuts! No amount of bending, angling or tightening the faucet does any good at all. Here's the first and easiest things you can do to try to remedy the situation:
1. Remove the showerhead from the pipe coming out of the wall
2. There will be a small washer or O-ring made out of plastic or rubber just inside the showerhead nozzle. If the O-ring is dry or damaged, replace it.
3. Add fresh teflon tape to the threaded pipe coming out of the wall
4. Replace the showerhead and tighten by hand
5. Turn the water on for a few seconds and then off again. If it still leaks, you may have a water control valve problem.
If you're up for fixing that, you should do some research first. Here's a video to help you decide if you want to undertake this more involved plumbing repair.