Oooo...another good use for junk mail! This Home Hack seems simple enough and the outcome very cool.Here's what we'd need to make one:
- approximately 24 sheets of junk mail: this can be magazine sheets, grocery store ads, newspaper, whatever you'd like, as long as they are all the same size.
- pen or pencil used for rolling guide
- tape (invisible works best)
- long needle (a yarn needle works best)
- embroidery floss
- two clear CDs (the kind that protect your CD 50 packs)
- round cardstock circle with hole punched in middle
- battery-operated clock mechanism with hands (here's a more modern style from Rockler, $2.29)
To see how to make it all work, follow this link to AT.